Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at The Woodlands
We believe there's a better approach to cancer care — one that heals all of you.
At Houston Methodist Dr. Mary and Ron Neal Cancer Center at The Woodlands, we treat every aspect of your cancer. Leading oncologists work with our specialists across disciplines to minimize cancer’s effects on major organs. Our compassionate and supportive care team provides residents of The Woodlands with expert cancer services — including screenings, genetic testing, diagnostics, cutting-edge treatments and technology, access to clinical trials and patient support.
Why Choose Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at The Woodlands
The benefits of choosing our cancer care team at The Woodlands include:
- Expert cancer care close to home
- Specialists who work as a team to design and deliver the most effective treatment plan for you
- Personalized treatment plans that leverage the most advanced technology and techniques available, including immunotherapy and targeted radiation therapies
- Oncology nurse navigators who provide support through and beyond your recovery
- Screenings and educational events to help prevent cancer
- High-risk programs to help prevent cancer via nutrition, education, genetic counseling and disease surveillance
Access to Cutting-Edge Clinical Trials Close to Home
Our physicians support numerous cancer-specific clinical trials, meaning you may have access to new and potentially promising treatments that aren't available elsewhere.
Cancers We Treat at Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at The Woodlands:
See a complete list of cancers treated at all of our hospitals.
We offer a wide variety of treatment options including surgery, systemic therapies and innovative radiation therapies. Unlike other cancer centers, we perform advanced surgery and reconstruction procedures in The Woodlands, so you can get comprehensive cancer care close to home.
Oncology Nurse Navigators
Cynthia Andrews, RN, MS, CCRN — The Woodlands
Cynthia is an oncology nurse navigator at Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at The Woodlands. She has over 10 years of experience as a registered nurse, working with oncology patients for more than 5 years in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. She also is certified in critical care nursing and holds a master's degree in nutrition. Cynthia values patient-centered collaboration with the health care team to help the patient fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options. She also understands the importance of being the patient's advocate and providing emotional support along the way. Call Cynthia at 281.223.0576 or email email@example.com.