Emergency Care Near You
Whether it's treating minor emergencies or life-threatening ones, Houston Methodist Emergency Care Centers and Houston Methodist Emergency Departments are open 24/7/365 and provide the full spectrum of medical services to all patients who need emergency assistance.
Learn more about the difference between our emergency care centers and urgent care facilities.
Will I Be Safe From COVID-19 If I Visit the Emergency Room?
You can be confident we are taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe during your visit, including:
- Vaccinating our staff
- Isolating COVID-19 patients from other patients
- Screening all patients and essential visitors when entering our facilities
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask
- Implementing social distancing in our waiting rooms
- Elevating our cleaning and housekeeping practices
For our most up-to-date visitor information, please click here.