Houston Methodist Specialty Physician Group
YOUR HEALTH IS ALWAYS OUR PRIORITY
Our specialty care practices understand these are uncertain times, so our clinics are taking extra precautions to put your mind at ease, including:
- Prescreening patients – If patients are calling due to upper respiratory symptoms, fever or loss of smell and taste, we are screening them virtually or at one of our Same Day Clinic locations.
- Spacing-out appointments – To continue practicing safe social distancing, we are scheduling appointments further apart
- Redesigning our waiting areas – Our waiting areas have reduced seating capacity with chairs placed several feet apart.
- Providing virtual waiting areas – Some practices will allow patients to wait in their cars and receive a text when their provider is ready to see them
- Extending clinic hours – Our clinics now have extended and Saturday hours to meet your needs. Our extended times are:
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. – Noon
- Offering virtual visits – Our specialists can see you virtually for many types of appointments.
Whether it’s an initial consultation, annual visit or you’re just not feeling right, your Houston Methodist specialty care doctor is here to see you conveniently and securely, virtually and in person.
FIND A SPECIALIST DOCTORHouston Methodist Specialty Physician Group is comprised of more than 500 doctors committed to delivering personalized, patient-focused care to the Houston community and beyond. Our priority is to make sure every patient is heard and supported throughout his or her experience with us. Patients who choose the specialty physician group also benefit from our coordinated-care approach, which places a wealth of highly qualified specialists and resources at their service, all committed to the high standard of care patients have come to expect from Houston Methodist.