Houston Methodist Primary Care Group
YOUR HEALTH IS ALWAYS OUR PRIORITY
Our primary care practices understand these are uncertain times, so our clinics are taking extra precautions to put your mind at ease, including:
- Prescreening patients – If patients are calling due to upper respiratory symptoms, fever or loss of smell and taste, we are screening them virtually or at one of our Same Day Clinic locations.
- Spacing-out appointments – To continue practicing safe social distancing, we are scheduling appointments further apart.
- Redesigning our waiting areas – Our waiting areas have reduced seating capacity with chairs placed several feet apart.
- Providing virtual waiting areas – Some practices will allow patients to wait in their cars and receive a text when their provider is ready to see them.
- Extending clinic hours – Our clinics now have extended and Saturday hours to meet your needs. Our extended times are:
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. – Noon
Our clinics are always safe, but we are adding additional disinfecting measures, wearing personal protective equipment and requiring all patients to wear masks, maintain social distance and exercise hand hygiene. To learn more about the additional ways Houston Methodist is keeping you protected, please click here.
Whether it’s your annual visit or you’re just not feeling right, your Houston Methodist primary care doctor is here to see you conveniently and securely, virtually and in person.
Find Primary Care Near You
One of the easiest — and most important — steps you can take to jump start your health care journey is choosing a primary care physician (PCP), who may be a family medicine or internal medicine specialist.
PCPs are often the main points of contact for managing your overall health and are a crucial member of your health care team.
Prevent before you treat
Identify medical concerns and manage conditions