Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at Willowbrook
We believe there's a better approach to cancer care — one that heals all of you.
At Houston Methodist Dr. Mary and Ron Neal Cancer Center at Willowbrook, we treat every aspect of your cancer. Leading oncologists work with our specialists across disciplines to minimize cancer’s effects on major organs. Our compassionate and supportive care team provides residents of Northwest Houston with expert cancer services — including screenings, genetic testing, diagnostics, cutting-edge treatments and technology, access to clinical trials and patient support.
Why Choose Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at Willowbrook
The benefits of choosing our cancer care team at Willowbrook include:
- Expert cancer care close to home
- Specialists who work as a team to design and deliver the most effective treatment plan for you
- Personalized treatment plans that leverage the most advanced technology and techniques available, including immunotherapy and targeted radiation therapies
- Oncology nurse navigators who provide support through and beyond your recovery
- Screenings and educational events to help prevent cancer
- High-risk programs to help prevent cancer via nutrition, education, genetic counseling and disease surveillance
Access to Cutting-Edge Clinical Trials Close to Home
Our physicians support numerous cancer-specific clinical trials, meaning you may have access to new and potentially promising treatments that aren't available elsewhere.
Cancers We Treat at Houston Methodist Neal Cancer Center at Willowbrook:
See a complete list of cancers treated at all of our hospitals.
We offer a wide variety of treatment options including surgery, systemic therapies and innovative radiation therapies. Unlike other cancer centers, we perform advanced surgery and reconstruction procedures in Northwest Houston, so you can get comprehensive cancer care close to home.
Oncology Nurse Navigators
Your oncology nurse navigator is available to enhance your care by guiding you through the cancer care process from diagnosis through survivorship.