Breast Cancer Support Group
We help women and men at any stage of diagnosis and treatment understand how breast cancer affects them emotionally and spiritually, not just physically. Our mission is to ensure, through information, empowerment and peer support, that no one faces breast cancer alone. The group is led by a trained facilitator and offered at Houston Methodist Cancer Center locations around the Houston area:
- Texas Medical Center – First Thursday of every month, 6 to 7:30 p.m. Call 713.741.4422 for more information.
- Baytown – First Thursday of every month, noon to 1 p.m. Call 346.292.2060 for more information.
- Clear Lake – First Tuesday of every month, 5:30 to 7 p.m. Call 281.523.2471 for more information.
- Sugar Land – Third Thursday of every month, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Call 281.274.7164 for more information.
- The Woodlands – Second Tuesday of every month, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. Call 936.270.3639 for more information.
- West Houston – Second Wednesday of every month, 6 to 7 p.m. Call 832.522.8141 for more information.
- Willowbrook – Third Thursday of every month, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Call 713.741.4422 for more information.
Peak Center Brain Tumor Support Group
Our group offers patients and their families, friends, and caregivers an environment of support and education. The group meets monthly to hear from featured guest speakers, share experiences and offer emotional support.
This group is open to everyone, including patients from other hospitals. It is especially valuable to patients with brain tumors (both primary and metastatic) and those suffering neurologic complications from cancer. Caregivers also find this group beneficial.
Meetings are held the second Monday of every month, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Houston Methodist Greenbriar Office Building, 8100 Greenbriar, Conference Room 304, Houston, TX 77054. Parking and dinner are provided. For more information, please call 713.441.1832 or 713.515.3464.
Surviving & Thriving – Cancer Patient and Caregiver Support Group
Houston Methodist Cancer Center invites patients and their caregivers to attend our monthly cancer support group, Surviving & Thriving. The group is designed to educate patients on various topics, provide peer support and empowerment, and offer a sense of community. The group is led by a trained facilitator and each month features a different topic. Meetings are held at the following locations:
- The Woodlands – Third Tuesday of every month, 5-6:30 p.m. at Houston Methodist Cancer Center at The Woodlands, 17183 Interstate 45 S. Medical Office Building 1, Suite 110, The Woodlands, TX 77385. For more information, please contact Peggy Reinhold at email@example.com or call 936.270.3639.
- Willowbrook – First Thursday of every month, 5:30-7 p.m. in the Willow and Spruce conferences rooms at Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, 18220 State Highway 249, Houston, TX 77070. Call 281.737.1353 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.