Spiritual Care for Employees
The Corporate Spiritual Care chaplain and Physician Organization Spiritual Care & Values Integration chaplain at Houston Methodist provide spiritual care to corporate employees and Physician Organization employees.
We’re dedicated to helping you grow your soul through unparalleled spiritual care and values integration.
What Is Spiritual Care?
Spiritual care takes many forms, but it often focuses on your own personal values, deeply felt emotions and important interpersonal relationships.
How you spiritually identify is important. We strive to provide you with the resources you need to successfully fulfill your spiritual needs.
Why Should I Contact My Chaplain?
Life gets challenging at times. Your chaplain offers confidential and compassionate spiritual assistance regardless of your religious affiliation, and even if you profess no religious affiliation.
We can help with:
- Guidance in interpersonal relationships
- Emotional support
- Bereavement support
- I CARE values education
- Referrals to internal and external community partners
Is This Only for Patients?
Our Corporate Spiritual Care chaplain and Physician Organization Spiritual Care & Values Integration chaplain are here specifically for you — as a corporate employee or Physician Organization employee.
- To Submit a Prayer Request, text "PRAYER" to 45991. Prayers are received in Spiritual Care and will remain confidential.
- RightNow Media is available to all Houston Methodist Employees and family members. Click here to sign up for your FREE account.
How Do I Contact My Chaplain?
If you are a member of the Physician Organization (PO):
- Call 346.356.1717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a corporate employee:
- Call 346.356.1718
- Email: email@example.com
The Corporate Spiritual Care Chaplain is located at the Josie Roberts Building, 7550 Greenbriar Dr., Suite 4-300, Houston, TX 77030.
If you have a patient in need of spiritual care:
- Learn about the spiritual care services offered to patients at each of our hospitals