Mammogram Screening & Breast Exams
At Houston Methodist Breast Care Centers, our specialists review your mammogram history and track results over time — detecting changes earlier. That’s why scheduling your mammogram starting at age 40 — or younger, if you have a family history — is so important.
Our Breast Care Centers offer:
- Advanced 3D technology to detect the smallest lumps and abnormalities with accuracy.
- Board-certified radiologists with the expertise required for early cancer detection.
- Continuity of care to track your health history over time for early detection.
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans.
Select a location below to schedule your mammogram online or by phone:
The safety of our patients and staff is our priority, and we are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe. We are:
- Requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all of our physicians, staff and employees
- Offering convenient eCheck-In through MyChart, our patient portal
- Wearing masks and personal protective equipment while providing patient care
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces
- Redesigning waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing
Types of Mammography and Imaging
We perform screening and diagnostic mammograms depending on a patient’s medical history and breast symptoms.