Mammogram Screening & Breast Exams
Your Health Matters. Our Experts Can See You Safely.
During the COVID-19 crisis, our mammogram services are available. The safety of our patients and staff is our first priority, and we are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe. We are:
- Offering in-car check-in and waiting process at most locations
- Screening all patients with a temperature check and exposure questionnaire
- Adhering to a strict essential visitor policy
- Wearing masks and personal protective equipment while providing patient care
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces
- Redesigning waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing.
At Houston Methodist Breast Care Centers, our specialists review your mammogram history and track results over time — detecting changes earlier. That’s why scheduling your mammogram starting at age 40 — or younger, if you have a family history — is so important.
Our Breast Care Centers offer:
- Advanced 3D technology to detect the smallest lumps and abnormalities with accuracy.
- Board-certified radiologists with the expertise required for early cancer detection.
- Continuity of care to track your health history over time for early detection and prevention.
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans.