Houston Methodist Asian Heritage ERG provides an inclusive space to advocate for the diverse needs of Houston Methodist employees and visitors, including, but not limited to:
- Sharing and raising awareness about issues facing Asian heritage employees and the community at large,
- Partnering with other ERGs to ensure equity of opportunity and recognition for all,
- Building an environment that provides equal respect and opportunity for all,
- Facilitating professional development,
- Educating the community about rich and varied cultures encompassed by Asian heritage, as well as promoting educational, cultural and social awareness for the Asian community and its supporters.
Our vision is to enhance the presence and influence of all employees and visitors with Asian heritage within Houston Methodist and to serve as a collective voice for those and their supporters as integral to the Houston Methodist I CARE values.
2022 General Membership Meetings
- Jan. 28
- Feb. 25
- March 25
- April 29
- May 13
- June 20
- July 29
- Aug. 26
- Sept. 23
- Oct. 28
- Nov. 18
- Dec. 16
Meetings are virtual from noon – 1 p.m.
Please contact AsianHeritage@houstonmethodist.org if you are interested in becoming a member or would like to learn more.