Concerned You Have Coronavirus? Here's How to Get Care and Information
If you think you may have coronavirus, we are here for you. Our care providers can see you via video visit, telephone or in person, when needed.
As always, we are committed to our patients and focused on delivering the high-quality care you expect. We take every precaution to keep you safe. Please note, for everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.
I’m concerned I may have COVID-19
Help me evaluate my symptoms.
- Symptom Checker – Our symptom checker can help you figure out what’s going on — and what to do about it. Get Started
I want to see a care provider now.
- Virtual Urgent Care – Our care providers are available 24/7 to help determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go. See a Provider Now
I want to see my current Houston Methodist doctor.
- Call – Call your doctor’s office to schedule an appointment virtually or in person, if needed. Need the phone number? Look It Up Here
Help me find the right doctor.
- Find a Doctor – Choose a doctor and call his or her office. Start Here
- Call Us – Let our trained representatives help you. Call 713.790.3333.
I need patient and visitor information
- Get the latest announcements, visitation policies, hospital entrance information and more. Stay Informed
I want more information about COVID-19