Coronavirus Resource Center
Beginning Jan. 11, 2023, all patients and visitors are required to wear masks in all Houston Methodist facilities. Masks cannot have exhalation valves, and must cover your nose and mouth.
As always, we are committed to our patients and focused on delivering the high-quality care you expect. Your health and safety are our priority, and we are taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe. As COVID-19 cases continue to decline, Houston Methodist is lifting all COVID-19 visitor restrictions. There may be restrictions still in place in specific areas of our hospitals where visitors were always limited, for example the ICUs and emergency departments.
If you need a COVID-19 vaccine or booster, you can schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor near you or get vaccinated at a local pharmacy.
If you think you may have coronavirus or need information on anything COVID-19-related, our care providers can see you via video visit, telephone or in person, when needed.
I want to schedule my COVID-19 vaccine
I need information on the COVID-19 vaccine
I want information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Getting vaccinated: Everyone 5 and older is eligible to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Schedule your Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or booster with a primary care doctor near you or get vaccinated at a local pharmacy.
- Vaccine updates: Get the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccinations. Stay informed
I have COVID-19 and need care
Help me understand my options.
- Monoclonal antibody therapy – The new monoclonal antibody treatment is available for recently diagnosed, high-risk COVID-19 outpatients. Learn more
Current CDC isolation guidelines (if you test positive for COVID-19)
I have lingering symptoms of COVID-19
I’m concerned I may have COVID-19
I want to see a care provider now.
- Virtual Urgent Care – Our care providers are available via video visit to help determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go. See a Provider Now
I want to see my current Houston Methodist doctor.
- Call – Call your doctor’s office to schedule an appointment virtually or in person, if needed. Need the phone number? Look It Up Here
Help me find the right doctor.
- Find a Doctor – Choose a doctor and call his or her office. Start Here
- Call Us – Let our trained representatives help you. Call 713.790.3333.
I want more information about COVID-19