Request to Donate Blood Plasma
If you have recovered from COVID-19 and would like to help others by donating your plasma, please take our survey. While we hope to expand the donation program in the future, currently we only accept donations from eligible individuals. If you would prefer to speak with someone directly, call 346.238.4360, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- We are seeking eligible donors between the ages of 18 and 65 years old.
- Individuals must provide proof of a positive molecular COVID-19 test by uploading an image or document to this form.
- Individuals with certain underlying medical conditions, of advanced age or who weigh less than 110 lbs (50 kg) are not eligible to donate. See more about blood donor eligibility.
- The plasma donation procedure is similar to donating blood and takes about an hour.
- Donors will be compensated for their time and therefore will need to provide a Social Security number (SSN) or a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Donor parking will be validated for Houston Methodist parking garages only.
- We will review your request and get back with you within three business days to let you know if scheduling can proceed.
- To protect your privacy, all of our online forms are encrypted.
If you have recovered from COVID-19 and would like to help others by donating your plasma, please click the “Take Survey” button below to find out if you are eligible.