Heart Failure Resources
Heart failure (also known as congestive heart failure or CHF) occurs when a number of conditions cause your heart to be unable to pump enough blood to supply your body's needs. To learn more about heart failure, what causes it, treatment options and other information, we have provided a number of resources for you.
- How to have a healthy heart
- Heart attack guide
- A glossary of heart-related words and terms
- Information for after you are discharged
- A patient guide to coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Clinical trials happening at Houston Methodist
- Get your heart healthy calendar
Our physicians at Houston Methodist specialize in managing heart failure at the following convenient locations.