Neuroscience & Spine Center at Sugar Land
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Disorders and diseases of the brain and spine require specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment. At Houston Methodist Neuroscience & Spine Center at Sugar Land, our board-certified physicians work together to provide comprehensive, personalized care, designed to help patients return to a productive lifestyle.
Our physicians collaborate across specialties to diagnose and treat common to complex neurological disorders. With innovative and advanced treatment options, we provide the most comprehensive care close to home. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 346.371.4024.
Complex Neurological Conditions — Treated in Sugar Land
Our team of neurosurgeons, neurologists, orthopedic spine surgeons and interventional pain specialists treat a wide variety of disorders including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and memory disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Back and neck pain
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headaches and migraines
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle and nerve injuries
- Muscular atrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Sleep disorders
Click here for a complete list of neurological conditions and treatment options at all of our locations.
- Expedited, timely appointments
- Access to world-class specialists and sub-specialists at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Customized, coordinated care from a multidisciplinary team
- Comfortable, accurate diagnostic testing with state-of-the-art technology
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 281.274.7979.
You may also fill out this form to request an appointment online.