Ready to Look for a doctor?
Thoracic surgeons at Houston Methodist provide comprehensive surgical treatment of diseases and conditions that affect the chest and lungs.
Our expert thoracic surgeons provide care in prevention, early diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Airway narrowing
- Benign esophageal tumors and diseases such as achalasia
- Benign lung diseases and tumors
- Chest wall tumors
- Diaphragm paralysis
- End-stage lung diseases
- Esophageal cancer
- Esophageal reconstruction
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Lung cancer
- Mediastinal tumors and diseases
- Pleural diseases