Find An Endocrine Surgery Specialist
Surgeons at Houston Methodist partner with endocrinologists, nephrologists, oncologists, radiologists and pathologists to treat diseases and disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands.
Endocrine Surgeons with Expertise Providing Excellent Care
Using the latest molecular diagnostics, sophisticated imaging and laparoscopic techniques, including minimally invasive and no visible incision parathyroidectomy and single incision retroperitoneal adrenalectomy, our expert surgeons ensure you receive high quality care.
We provide diagnosis and treatment for all endocrine diseases and disorders, including:
- Adrenal tumors – benign and malignant tumors in endocrine glands found above the kidneys
- Graves’ disease – overproduction of hormones by the thyroid
- Goiter – abnormal enlargement of the thyroid
- Hyperparathyroidism – an excess of hormones made by glands in the neck
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors – benign or malignant tumors developing from the abnormal growth of endocrine cells in the pancreas called islet cells
- Thyroid nodules – lumps in the thyroid
- Thyroid cancer
Our endocrine surgeons are dedicated to designing a treatment plan tailored to your specific condition and unique lifestyle needs.