The Woodlands Hospital
Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
17201 Interstate 45 S.
The Woodlands, TX 77385
We’re Still Here for You
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, our doctors continue to safely see patients virtually and in person, as needed.Learn More
Welcome to Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, a brand-new, full-service, acute care hospital serving The Woodlands and communities in Montgomery County and the north Houston region. At Houston Methodist The Woodlands, you'll find many of the same exceptional programs and services as our flagship hospital in the Texas Medical Center, including cancer care, cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, surgery services and women's health. Learn more about us >
Learn more about Professional Contributions of Nursing at Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital >
COVID-19: PATIENT & VISITOR INFORMATION
Visitor Policy (effective 7/26/2021)
We encourage people to only bring vaccinated visitors to the hospital setting. As the number of cases of COVID-19 increase in our community, we have adjusted our visitor policy. Visitation requirements may change at management’s discretion.
Hospitalized patients, procedures, treatments and doctor appointments
- I . We encourage you to use electronic communication, such as a smartphone or video chat whenever possible. For overnight visitors 18 years or older, patients should refer to their unit’s policy.
- Labor and delivery patients are allowed . 18 years or older may stay overnight. For the Neonatal ICU, will be allowed to visit.
- On the day of surgery (either incoming for surgery or already hospitalized), is allowed to stay in the waiting room during surgery, then accompany the patient back to the unit.
Patients may bring 1 healthy visitor when they are receiving a COVID-19 vaccine
in the emergency department waiting rooms. One healthy visitor may be allowed once a patient is in an exam room. An exception will be made in compassionate cases. Patients who have tested positive or are under evaluation for COVID-19 will not be permitted visitors.
COVID hospitalized patients in isolation
, even with proof of vaccination. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis by unit management.
Applicability and exceptions
Learn more about Patient & Visitor Resources at the Woodlands Hospital
The following entrances are open for screening/entry:
- Hospital: Main entrance of the hospital, 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Medical Office Building 1: Main lobby entrance
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 8 a.m. to Noon (Saturday)
- Medical Office Building 2: Main lobby entrance
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday –Friday)
- Emergency Department Entrance: Open 24/7