Houston Methodist West Hospital
We’re Still Here for You
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, our doctors continue to safely see patients virtually and in person, as needed.Learn More
Find a Location Near You
We offer a full range of care across Katy and West HoustonSee Locations
Convenient Locations — Close to Home
Houston Methodist West Hospital is growing to meet the needs of our community. Here, you’ll find a beautiful, growing hospital campus that offers more than 200 beds and access to innovative medical and surgical care.
In addition to the hospital campus, which includes medical office buildings, we offer a full range of care across Katy and West Houston, including:
- Primary and specialty physician offices, imaging and labs
- Easy to access emergency care and transfer to Houston Methodist West Hospital, should you need it
- A team of experts using the newest technologies
- Personalized care tailored to your unique needs
And, with enhanced safety measures in place, you can rest assured your safety is our priority. Learn more about us.
Services We Offer
Learn more about the programs and services we offer, including these featured services:
Houston Methodist West Hospital is an honoree of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®, which recognizes health care organizations for quality patient care, nursing excellence and innovations in professional nursing practice. Consumers rely on Magnet designation as the ultimate credential for high quality nursing.
Locations in West Houston and Katy
COVID-19 Entrance & Visitor Information
The following entrances are open for screening/entry:
- Hospital: Ground-floor, main lobby entrance, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Medical Office Building 1: South ground-floor entrance, 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Medical Office Building 2: East and West ground-floor entrances, 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Under state law, patients may have 1 healthy visitor (18 years or older) at a time, except in certain circumstances where it could be a community health risk. This includes our emergency departments.
For everyone's safety and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we strongly discourage visitors. We encourage only vaccinated visitors enter the hospital or physician offices. All visitors are required to wear a mask for the entirety of their visit and are subject to Houston Methodist's screening policy.
No visitors are allowed in the emergency department waiting room. Visitors will be notified once the emergency patient is in a treatment room and it is deemed safe for the patient to have a visitor.
Hospitalized patients, procedures, treatments, doctor appointments and vaccine clinics
Generally, each patient is allowed 1 healthy visitor in the facility at a time. For example:
- Hospitalized patients are allowed 1 healthy overnight visitor (18 years or older).
- Labor and delivery patients are allowed 1 healthy visitor at a time (18 years or older). One healthy visitor (18 years or older) may stay overnight.
For the Neonatal ICU, both parents will be allowed to visit.
- On the day of surgery, 1 healthy visitor at a time is allowed to stay in the waiting room during surgery, then accompany the patient back to the unit.
COVID-19 or other infectious hospitalized patients
Visitors are not allowed if the patient's attending physician deems it unsafe. Otherwise, 1 healthy visitor (18 years or older) will be allowed and will be required to wear the necessary safety equipment at all times.
- Special consideration will be made for disabled patients who may need more than 1 visitor to provide support and knowledge about their care.
- Visitor policies will vary for long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs).
- If you feel an exception is needed, please speak to management.
- Any physician may make an exception to this rule for compassionate reasons, based on the patient's medical condition.
- Patients’ clergy may visit without being “counted” against the patient's visitor limit.
- Visitor hours may be determined by each unit.
Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in Houston Methodist facilities. Hospitals and private businesses can require masks according to state law.