We’re Still Here for You
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, our doctors continue to safely see patients virtually and in person, as needed.Learn More
Welcome to Houston Methodist Baytown, a full-service, acute care hospital serving communities in Harris, Chambers, Liberty and surrounding counties. Through the years, our hospital has grown with the community, enhancing and expanding technology and services every step of the way. Today, Houston Methodist Baytown offers comprehensive care provided by expertly skilled physicians, nurses and staff.
The ongoing transformative inpatient and outpatient building expansion and renovation projects are all major elements in the hospital’s overarching mission to serve our community with unparalleled safety, quality, service and innovation. We are proud to offer you an exceptional array of state-of-the-art programs and services including minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, cancer care, heart and vascular, neurosciences, gastroenterology, orthopedics & sports medicine, women’s health and much more, all close to home.
Learn more about us >
COVID-19 HOSPITAL ENTRANCE INFORMATION
The following entrances are open for screening/entry:
Entrances are located at:
- Outpatient Center, 1677 W. Baker Road
- Cancer Center, 4021 Garth Road
- Main Entrance (located by the Circle Drive), 4401 Garth Road
- Plaza 1 Rear Entrance, 4201 Garth Road (back parking lot entrance)
- Plaza 2 Conference Center Entrance, 4301 Garth Road (main back parking lot entrance)
- Plaza 2 Entrance, 4301 Garth Road (front parking lot entrance)
- Emergency Department, 4401 Garth Road
Admitted hospitalized patients
Houston Methodist facilities are no longer permitting visitors for admitted hospitalized patients. Exceptions for one visitor (not a rotation of visitors) 18 years or older, include:
- Hospitalized maternity, postpartum and NICU patients: One healthy partner/parent
- Disabled or impaired patients: One healthy visitor to escort and provide wheelchair assistance
- Critical patients (until stabilized): One healthy visitor
- End-of-life patients: Two healthy visitors at a time, for one brief visit
- Discharged patients: One healthy visitor for education at discharge
- Family conference, temporary need for family support (i.e.: following diagnosis): As requested by physician
Surgical, procedural and diagnostic procedure patients
You are allowed one visitor 18 years or older who may stay until visiting hours end at 8 p.m. (on the day of surgery). This is a single visitor, not a rotation of visitors. This single visitor is not permitted to stay overnight or return the next day.
You are limited to one visitor 18 years or older. However, we encourage you to come to your appointment alone. Visitors will be subject to the clinic’s screening and protection criteria.
There are no visitors allowed in the emergency room. Only an ER doctor may permit an exception to this policy. Patients who have tested positive or are under evaluation for COVID-19 will not be permitted visitors.
Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in Houston Methodist facilities. While not mandatory, we encourage you to also wear a face shield for additional protection.
Houston Methodist Baytown Emergency Department
Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital continues its commitment to providing unparalleled medical care and services to Baytown area residents with its new state-of-the-art emergency department.
Houston Methodist Baytown is an honoree of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program® that recognizes health care organizations for quality patient care, nursing excellence and innovations in professional nursing practice. Consumers rely on Magnet designation as the ultimate credential for high quality nursing.