Neurology & Neurosurgery at Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
With board-certified neurologists, Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital provides leading-edge treatment for a wide range of common to complex neurological disorders, including epilepsy, back, neck and spine pain, sleep conditions and stroke.
Houston Methodist Baytown is a recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Achievement Award, recognizing the hospital’s commitment to ensuring stroke patients receive the most timely and effective treatment procedures to lessen the potentially devastating effects of stroke.
Our team of skilled physicians and nurses offers a full spectrum of advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment and support services right here in your community. This eliminates the need to travel to receive superior healthcare, allowing you to heal in a familiar environment surrounded by your family and friends.
Complex Neurological Conditions — Treated in Baytown
Our physicians collaborate across specialties to diagnose and treat common to complex neurological disorders. With innovative and advanced treatment options, we provide the most comprehensive care close to home. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 832.556.6535.
- Alzheimer's disease and memory disorders
- Back, neck and spine pain
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headaches and chronic pain
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases
Neurology and Neurosurgery Services
Our specialists provide comprehensive neurological services, including:
- Accurate diagnostic screening using advanced technology with computer-guided techniques to provide improved care, better outcomes and shorter recovery times
- Rapid-response treatment for concussion and stroke
- Unsurpassed sleep medicine services — including sleep studies and treatment for conditions such as narcolepsy, chronic insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea and neurodegenerative diseases — in our comfortable, American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)-certified sleep center
- Peripheral nerve surgery to treat carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve issues
- Early detection of cognitive conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease