Patient & Visitor Resources at Baytown Hospital
At Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital, you and your family come first. Whether you’re coming to us as a patient or visitor, we want to make your stay as stress-free as possible. As you walk into our facility, you may notice that it does not look or feel like a typical hospital. We have purposefully chosen décor, colors and softer, gentler lighting to promote a soothing environment. You'll also notice the abundance of sunlight shining throughout the hospital — every patient room offers the healing properties of natural light.
Below, you’ll find a wealth of information and resources to streamline your visit.
From online pre-registration to answering questions about insurance, we provide the resources you need to make your visit with us comfortable and convenient:
- Register for your visit
- Pay your bill
- Request medical records
- View test results
- Patient policies and rights
- Resources for out-of-town patients
- Support groups
For more information about our visitation policy, please see our Patient Guide.
We understand how important family and friends are to a patient’s healing. Each room has furniture that transitions into a bed, and the patient’s nurse can provide a pillow and blanket for a visitor who wishes to spend the night.
- Visiting hours Friends and family members are welcome to visit anytime. However, visiting hours may be limited for patients in a critical care unit.
- Directions to our hospital
- Campus map
- Parking – Parking is free in our parking lot.
- Spiritual care The Department of Spiritual Care and Education is staffed by a chaplain Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and can be reached at 281.428.4401. If you need a chaplain or other clergy for an emergency after hours or on weekends, please ask your nurse or call 281.420.8600.
- Dining options We provide a variety of on-campus dining options for visitors.
- Shopping options Gift items, flower arrangements, greeting cards, candy, snacks and drinks, books, baby apparel, socks, slippers and robes, seasonal merchandise and more are available at the gift shop, located on the first floor of the hospital. Brighten the hospital stay of a family member or friend with a gift from the Cloverkey Gift Shop. Visit the gift shop on the first floor or shop online for patients. Phone orders also available during Gift Shop operating hours. Call 281-420-8976. Online and phone orders placed within two hours of closing delivered the same day. No additional charge or minimum purchase required for hospital deliveries. For more information go to www.cloverkey.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org