Patient & Visitor Resources at Baytown Hospital
At Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital, you and your family come first. Whether you’re coming to us as a patient or visitor, we want to make your stay as stress-free as possible. As you walk into our facility, you may notice that it does not look or feel like a typical hospital. We have purposefully chosen décor, colors and softer, gentler lighting to promote a soothing environment. You'll also notice the abundance of sunlight shining throughout the hospital — every patient room offers the healing properties of natural light.
Below, you’ll find a wealth of information and resources to streamline your visit.
From online pre-registration to answering questions about insurance, we provide the resources you need to make your visit with us comfortable and convenient:
- Register for your visit
- Pay your bill
- Request medical records
- View test results
- Patient policies and rights
- Resources for out-of-town patients
- Support groups
For more information about our visitation policy, please see our Patient Guide.
We understand how important family and friends are to a patient’s healing. Each room has furniture that transitions into a bed, and the patient’s nurse can provide a pillow and blanket for a visitor who wishes to spend the night.
- Visiting hours Friends and family members are welcome to visit anytime. However, visiting hours may be limited for patients in a critical care unit.
- Directions to our hospital
- Campus map
- Parking – Parking is free in our parking lot.
- Spiritual care The Department of Spiritual Care and Education is staffed by a chaplain Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and can be reached at 281.428.4401. If you need a chaplain or other clergy for an emergency after hours or on weekends, please ask your nurse or call 281.420.8600.
- Dining options We provide a variety of on-campus dining options for visitors.
- Shopping options Gift items, baby apparel and seasonal merchandise are available at the gift shop, located on the first floor of the hospital. Brighten the hospital stay of a family member or friend with same-day, bedside room delivery of flowers and gifts from Lori’s Gift Shop. Choose from a beautiful selection of fresh flowers, games, books, stuffed animals, keepsakes, balloons, sleepwear and more. Have your purchase delivered directly to the patient’s room.