Patient & Visitor Resources at Willowbrook Hospital
At Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, we put you first. Here, you’ll find a state-of-the-art health care facility, designed with you and your family in mind. We bring Houston Methodist quality close to home, providing you and your loved ones with comfort, convenience and peace of mind. Whether you are here for medical diagnosis, treatment or the birth of a precious little one, you will recognize the special care we have taken to ensure that your experience is a positive one.
From online registration to answering questions about insurance, we provide the resources you need to make your visit with us comfortable and convenient:
- Register for your visit
- Pay your bill
- Patient policies and rights
- Resources for out-of-town patients
- Authorization to Release Information
- Directives to Physicians and Family or Surrogates
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Texas Out of Hospital Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Program
We understand how important family and friends are to a patient’s healing. Each room has furniture that transitions into a bed, and the patient’s nurse can provide a pillow and blanket for a visitor who wishes to spend the night.
- Visiting hours – We welcome visitors 24 hours a day. However, visitors must check in with security at the front desk between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. Visiting hours for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) are at the discretion of the nurse.
- Directions to our hospital
- Campus Map
- Parking – Parking is free
- Spiritual care – A chaplain is available 24 hours a day, and our beautiful chapel, located on the first floor on the south side of the atrium, is always open. As an extra service, Holy Communion can be brought to your room upon request.
- Dining options – Visit our food court on the north side of the atrium.
- Lori’s Gift Shop – Gifts, flowers, home décor, greeting cards, books, newspapers and seasonal merchandise are available at the gift shop, located on the first floor of the hospital in the North Pavilion and Women's & Children's Pavilion, near the elevators.
- Online gift shop with same day delivery
- Healing Garden and jogging trail – Our Swadesh Khurana Healing Garden is open 24/7 and located on the 4th floor in the North Pavilion. The garden is a calm and peaceful setting, and our jogging and walking trail, perfect for friends or relatives who need a stretch and a breath of fresh air.