About Willowbrook Hospital
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital is a not-for-profit, faith-based, 312-bed hospital located in Northwest Houston. Since opening our doors in 2000, we’ve been providing highly specialized health care services to the community. Our hospital is located on State Highway 249 and Willowchase Drive, just one block north of FM Road 1960.
Our 52-acre campus features four primary facilities:
North Pavilion houses medical and surgical inpatient and outpatient services, intensive care beds, operating rooms, a cardiac catheterization lab, emergency department, stroke center, laboratory, pharmacy and more.
Women's & Children's Pavilion features family centered care services, including our childbirth center, with private labor and delivery suites, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and our breast care center.
Centerfield Building houses Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Services, Houston Methodist Cancer Center at Willowbrook and our Outpatient Surgery Department.
Hargrave Medical Office Building is home to physician offices as well as wellness, weight management and wound care services.
The Houston Methodist Difference
What makes Houston Methodist Willowbrook stand out?
- A comprehensive menu of services – Houston Methodist Willowbrook is a well-known leader in multiple service areas, including cancer care, neurology and neurosurgery, heart and vascular, orthopedics & sports medicine and women’s services, to name a few.
- Exceptional patient experience – We offer value-based, personalized care to every patient who walks through our doors. Our dedicated doctors, nurses and support staff are dedicated to Houston Methodist’s “I CARE” values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence in all they do.
- A warm, healing environment – We deliver patient-focused, family centered care in an environment that is warm, accepting and spiritual. Our beautiful healing garden, open to all patients and guests, serves as a quiet place to pray, relax or reflect.
Why Choose Us?
When you visit Houston Methodist Willowbrook, you can take comfort in knowing that you’re visiting an exceptional facility that provides the highest quality health care, as evidenced by the following awards and designations:
- Magnet recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. We are one of only 7 percent of hospitals nationwide with this distinction that recognizes hospitals that provide quality patient care, nursing excellence and innovations in professional nursing practice
- A hospital safety score of “A” from Leap Frog Group. A score of “A” means our hospital upholds the highest standards for measuring and reporting performance in safety, quality and efficiency
- Bariatric Surgery Center accreditation by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, which means we follow stringent standards of practice to provide the highest quality care
- Primary Advanced Certified Stroke Center designation by Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd, an organization that identifies and certifies hospitals with best practices and outcomes in the care of stroke patients
- Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus and Gold Plus Target Honor Roll quality achievement award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association for excellence in stroke care
- GOLD Fit-Friendly Worksite Award from the American Heart Association for increasing healthy eating options at work, promoting a wellness culture and adhering to a strict tobacco policy
- Best Metro-Area Hospital awarded by U.S. News & World Report
- Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for creating an exceptional working environment where nurses thrive and patient satisfaction is high
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation from the American College of Radiology, awarded to fully accredited breast imaging centers that offer the latest in diagnostic breast health technology
- Silver Beacon Award for Excellence awarded to our Intensive Care Unit for providing exceptional care, improved outcomes and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Chest Pain Center accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of patients who present with symptoms of a heart attack
Our volunteers play vital roles throughout the hospital. Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.