Concerned You Have Coronavirus? Here's How to Get Care and Information
If you think you may have coronavirus, we are here for you. Our care providers can see you via video visit, telephone or in person, when needed.
As always, we are committed to our patients and focused on delivering the high-quality care you expect. We take every precaution to keep you safe. Please note, for everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.
I want to schedule my COVID-19 vaccine
I need information on the COVID-19 vaccine
I want information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Getting vaccinated: All individuals 16 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in Texas. Schedule now
- Vaccine updates: Get the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccinations. Stay informed
- Patient vaccines: See when the vaccine will be available for you. Learn more
- Vaccine distribution plan: Read Governor Greg Abbott's COVID-19 vaccine allocation process. Understand the process
I have COVID-19 and need care
Help me understand my options.
- Monoclonal antibody therapy – The new monoclonal antibody treatment is available for recently diagnosed, high-risk COVID-19 outpatients. Learn more
I’m concerned I may have COVID-19
I want to see a care provider now.
- Virtual Urgent Care – Our care providers are available 24/7 to help determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go. See a Provider Now
I want to see my current Houston Methodist doctor.
- Call – Call your doctor’s office to schedule an appointment virtually or in person, if needed. Need the phone number? Look It Up Here
Help me find the right doctor.
- Find a Doctor – Choose a doctor and call his or her office. Start Here
- Call Us – Let our trained representatives help you. Call 713.790.3333.
I need patient and visitor information
- Get the latest announcements, visitation policies, hospital entrance information and more. Stay Informed
I want more information about COVID-19