HELP COVID-19 PATIENTS BY DONATING PLASMA
If you have recovered from COVID-19 and would like to help those suffering from the virus by donating your plasma, please call the number below between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
Concerned You Have Coronavirus? Here's How to Get Care and Information
If you think you may have coronavirus, we are here for you. Our care providers can see you via video visit, telephone or in person, when needed.
As always, we are committed to our patients and focused on delivering the high-quality care you expect. We take every precaution to keep you safe. Please note, for everyone's safety, all Houston Methodist facilities will continue requiring masks for patients, visitors, staff and clinicians. Hospitals and private businesses can require masks according to state law.
I want to schedule my COVID-19 vaccine
I need information on the COVID-19 vaccine
I want information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
I have COVID-19 and need care
Help me understand my options.
- Monoclonal antibody therapy – The new monoclonal antibody treatment is available for recently diagnosed, high-risk COVID-19 outpatients. Learn more
I have lingering symptoms of COVID-19
I’m concerned I may have COVID-19
I want to see a care provider now.
- Virtual Urgent Care – Our care providers are available 24/7 to help determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go. See a Provider Now
I want to see my current Houston Methodist doctor.
- Call – Call your doctor’s office to schedule an appointment virtually or in person, if needed. Need the phone number? Look It Up Here
Help me find the right doctor.
- Find a Doctor – Choose a doctor and call his or her office. Start Here
- Call Us – Let our trained representatives help you. Call 713.790.3333.
I need patient and visitor information
- Get the latest announcements, visitation policies, hospital entrance information and more. Stay Informed
I want more information about COVID-19