PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency
Michael Sirimaturos, Pharm. D., BCNSP
Clinical Specialist in Critical Care/Medical ICU
Pharm.D., The University of Mississippi
PGY1 – Pharmacy Residency, Houston Methodist Hospital
PGY2 – Critical Care Residency, Houston Methodist Hospital
The pharmacist completing this residency program will be able to independently and confidently provide pharmaceutical care for the critically-ill patient in order to achieve optimal pharmacotherapeutic outcomes. They will also be able to initiate solving practice problems and self-monitor their own work. Residents in this program will commit to continuous self-learning and advancement of the pharmacy profession.
Michael Sirimaturos, PharmD, BCNSP
Clinical Specialist II, Critical Care, MICU
6565 Fannin St., DB1-09
Houston, TX 77030
Fully accredited by ASHP
• Paid time off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, personal reasons, severe weather emergencies, family or personal short-term illness (approximately 3 weeks)
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• 403(b) retirement plan
• All application materials are due January 5th.
• Apply through the online PhORCAS system.
• Send in application materials as early as possible, before the deadline, as interview slots are limited.
Onsite interview required
Must be a Registered Pharmacist in Texas within 90 days of starting the program
For further information on licensure, contact the Texas State Board of Pharmacy:
Texas State Board of Pharmacy
William P. Hobby Building
333 Guadalupe, Suite 3-600, Box 21
Austin, TX 78701-3942