Pharmacy school graduates come to Houston Methodist to obtain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in pharmacy practice. Our Department of Pharmacy’s residency programs, continuing education opportunities and internships are designed to provide the opportunities to integrate and transform your accumulated experiences and knowledge into improved drug therapy and patient outcomes.
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Clinical Pharmacy Fellowship in Outcomes Research
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Pharmacy Student Education
- Pharmacy Student Observership
- Pharmacy Internship
- Longitudinal Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience
Our pharmacy residency graduates have gone on to become clinical specialists, academic faculty, fellows, residency program directors and pharmacy directors, among other successful leadership positions.