Neurology & Neurosurgery at Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Your Health Matters. Our Experts Can See You Safely.
During the COVID-19 crisis, our neurological services are available. The safety of our patients and staff is our first priority, and we are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe. We are:
- Offering in-car check-in and waiting process at most locations
- Screening all patients with a temperature check and exposure questionnaire
- Adhering to a strict essential visitor policy
- Wearing masks and personal protective equipment while providing patient care
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces
- Redesigning waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing.
At Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, we are proud to provide leading-edge treatment for common and rare neurological disorders. Our skilled team of board-certified neurologists and neurosurgeons specializes in epilepsy, sleep medicine, rapid-response stroke care, neuromuscular disorders, neurosurgery, including spine surgery, and more.
From noninvasive radiosurgery for brain tumors to the latest minimally invasive spinal surgery techniques, Houston Methodist Willowbrook, offers all the benefits of a full-service hospital, including the latest technology, equipment and support services — right in your own community.
Houston Methodist Willowbrook is also a designated Primary Stroke Center, meaning that when seconds count, you have access to the very best rapid-response stroke treatment and resources.
Complex Neurological Conditions — Treated in Northwest Houston
- Alzheimer's disease and memory disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Back, neck and spine pain
- Brain and spinal tumors and malformations
- Carotid atherosclerotic disease
- Carotid-cavernous sinus fistula
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Chiari malformation
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headaches and chronic pain
- Head and neck arteriovenous malformations
- Intracranial atherosclerotic disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Neuro-ophthalmology diseases and conditions
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Speech, language and voice disorders
- Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases
Neurology and Neurosurgery Services
Comfortable, precise diagnostic testing using state-of-the-art technology with computer-based guidance to provide better care, improving outcomes and recovery time
Peripheral nerve surgery to treat carpal tunnel, ulnar nerve issues and more
State-of-the-art brain surgery, including surgery for tumor removal, epilepsy, aneurysm and intercerebral hemorrhage, as well as minimally invasive surgery for brain lesions
Long-term EEG monitoring that offers enhanced ability to diagnose and pinpoint seizures
Onsite Sleep Center for sleep studies and treatment of chronic insomnia, narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea and neurodegenerative diseases
Rapid-response treatment for concussion and stroke
Early detection of cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, with a neuropsychologist on staff