Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital
Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital brings all the expertise and compassionate care of the world-renowned Houston Methodist Hospital in The Texas Medical Center to the Bay area. Located in Nassau Bay, across from the NASA Johnson Space Center, Clear Lake offers innovative, high-quality, patient-centered care in a welcoming, healing environment.
We are proud to offer an exceptional array of programs and services at our full-service hospital, including heart and vascular care, neurology, orthopedics & sports medicine and women’s health. And when you need emergency care, we provide easy, online check-in to our ER, to help shorten wait times to be seen by our board-certified emergency medicine physicians.
Learn more about us >
COVID-19 HOSPITAL ENTRANCE INFORMATION
THE FOLLOWING ENTRANCES ARE OPEN FOR SCREENING/ENTRY:
- Hospital: Main (North) Entrance (open from 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
- Hospital: South Entrance (open from 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
- For after hours access, please use Hospital Emergency Department Entrance
(facing E. NASA Pkwy.)
- Medical Office Building I: Main Entrance (facing Houston Methodist Dr.)
- Medical Office Building II: Main Entrance (facing Houston Methodist Dr.)
- Medical Office Building III: Main Entrance (facing E. NASA Pkwy.)
THE FOLLOWING ENTRY POINTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Hospital: Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab Entrance (facing E. NASA Pkwy.)
- Medical Office Building I: Back Entrance (facing West Building)
- Medical Office Building II: Therapy Entrance (facing E. NASA Pkwy.)
- Medical Office Building III: Back Entrance (facing Space Park Dr.)
Services We Offer
Learn more about the programs and services we offer, including these featured services:
- Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Weight-Loss Surgery
- Women’s Services
Compare emergency care wait times.
For your convenience, click here to see wait times across select emergency care centers and emergency departments.