Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital Emergency Department
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, your first step should be to speak to a Virtual Urgent Care provider who will help you determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go.
Use Virtual Urgent Care for:
- COVID testing
- Upper respiratory infections/RSV
- Sore Throat
- Urinary tract infections
Please note, for everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.
Whether it's treating minor emergencies or life-threatening ones, Houston Houston Methodist Emergency Departments are open 24/7/365 and provide the full spectrum of medical services to all patients who need emergency assistance.
Will I Be Safe From COVID-19 If I Visit the Emergency Room?
You can be confident we are taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe during your visit, including:
- Vaccinating our staff
- Isolating COVID-19 patients from other patients
- Screening all patients and essential visitors when entering our facilities
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask
- Implementing social distancing in our waiting rooms
- Elevating our cleaning and housekeeping practices
For our most up-to-date visitor information, please click here.