- If you are symptomatic with fever or any respiratory illness (symptoms involving the nose, sinus, throat and lungs), please leave work immediately.
- If you feel ill while at home, do not come to work.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID, but do not have symptoms, you should schedule a COVID test 3-7 days after your exposure.
- If you are not experiencing symptoms, but would like to be tested, you can schedule a COVID surveillance test by following the instructions below:
Schedule a COVID test in your Employee Health Portal, which can be accessed in MARS Self Service - you will want to navigate to the MY APPOINTMENTS section. You can also call the Employee Health COVID Hotline at 346.356.3030 to schedule a COVID test.
Employee Health FAQ
Please review the Employee Health FAQ document here for additional detailed guidance.
If you have questions in regards to fit testing, please reference the links below:
Virtual Visits and Providers
- MyMethodist App – Virtual Urgent Care 24/7 (Find the app in the App Store or on Google Play. For further information, please click here).
- Find-a-Doctor 713.790.3333 for a virtual visit.
- Houston Methodist Primary Care Group (HMPCG) 713.394.6724 or E-Visit.
(If you are seriously-ill after hours or on a weekend, please contact your physician or go to the nearest emergency room for evaluation.)
Travelers returning from high risk countries