Community Benefits Grant
Those seeking support through the Houston Methodist Community Benefits Grant must meet the following requirements to be eligible for consideration:
- The organization must provide direct patient care for the financially indigent.
- The organization must indicate that funds will be used in the Greater Houston area only.
- The nonprofit charitable organizations must be tax exempt under Section 501(c) (3), Section 170 (c) or Section 509 (a) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Houston Methodist will not consider capital campaign requests.
- The proposed program must align with one of the Houston Methodist funding categories: health care access, prenatal care, dental services, mental health services, diabetes, nutrition or preventative care.
Apply for Support
To begin the application process for the Houston Methodist Community Benefits Grant please click he “Apply for Grant Now” link below. For questions about the grant, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Quarterly Report Forms:
Quarter 1 Report
Quarter 2 Report
Quarter 3 Report
Quarter 4 Report