We treat a full range of cerebrovascular problems, including some of the more rare and hard to treat conditions:
- Brain aneurysms
- Brain and spinal vascular malformations
- Carotid atherosclerotic disease
- Carotid cavernous fistulas
- Cavernous malformations of the brain and spinal cord
- Cranial and spinal dural fistulas
- Head, neck, and facial arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
- Intracranial atherosclerotic disease
- Moyamoya Disease
MINIMALLY INVASIVE TECHNIQUE
Dr. Gavin Britz used a minimally invasive technique to remove a vascular lesion from deep within a 44-year-old patient's brain. Houston Methodist Hospital neurosurgeons are first in the region to remove a lesion from deep within the brain through a tube inserted into a hole smaller than a dime.
Watch the video >
6560 Fannin St.
Scurlock Tower, 9th Floor
Houston, TX 77030