PGY-2 Oncology Pharmacy Residency
The purpose of this residency program is to provide advanced training for pharmacists in the fields of oncology, malignant and benign hematology, and blood and marrow transplantation. Pharmacists in the program will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide optimal pharmaceutical care for these patient populations. In addition, pharmacists will be capable of developing and supporting quality improvement initiatives and research efforts in the field, conduct self-assessment and commit to continuous self-learning.
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, personal reasons, severe weather emergencies, family or personal short-term illness (approximately four weeks)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 403B retirement plan
- All application materials are due January 5th.
- Apply through the online PhORCAS system.
- Send in application materials as early as possible, before the deadline, as interview slots are limited.