PGY2 Internal Medicine
Phuong H. Nguyen Liebl, PharmD, BCPS
Clinical Specialist – Internal Medicine
6565 Fannin St., DB1-09
Houston, TX 77030
Fully accredited by ASHP
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, personal reasons, severe weather emergencies, family or personal short-term illness (approximately 4 weeks)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 403B retirement plan
- All application materials due January 5th.
- Apply through the online PhORCAS system.
- Send in application materials as early as possible, before the deadline, as interview slots are limited.
- Onsite interview required
Must be a registered pharmacist in Texas within 90 days of starting the program
For further information on licensure, contact the Texas State Board of Pharmacy:
Texas State Board of Pharmacy
William P. Hobby Building
333 Guadalupe, Suite 3-600, Box 21
Austin, TX 78701-3942