Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital Emergency Department
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
Whether it's treating minor emergencies or life-threatening ones, Houston Houston Methodist Emergency Departments are open 24/7/365 and provide the full spectrum of medical services to all patients who need emergency assistance.
Will I Be Safe From COVID-19 If I Visit the Emergency Room?
Houston Methodist Emergency Departments and Emergency Care Centers are taking additional precautions to keep patients and staff safe, including:
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear masks. If you forgot your mask, we will provide one if needed.
- Screening patients before they walk in the door
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, as well as surfaces in common areas and employee workspaces
- Isolating suspected COVID-19 patients in a separate area
- Ensuring social distancing in waiting rooms
- Increasing housekeeping hours
- Screening all employees before they enter
*Update: For everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.