Houston Methodist Hospital
Find a Location Near You
Expert Care Across Greater HoustonSee Locations
We’re Still Here for You
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, our doctors continue to safely see patients virtually and in person, as needed.Learn More
#1 Hospital in Texas for Patient Care
One-Stop Access For All Your Health Care Needs
Houston Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Center is the flagship hospital of Houston Methodist. We offer a full spectrum of care, including:
- Specialty physician offices
- Imaging and labs
- Teams of experts using the newest technologies
- Personalized care tailored to your unique needs
Our hospital has more than 900 beds, 7,200 employees and six Centers of Excellence to provide the best care. Learn more about us.
For 100 years, Houston Methodist has provided the best clinical care, advanced technology and patient experience — that is our promise of leading medicine.
Recognizing our dedication to excellence, U.S. News & World Report has named Houston Methodist Hospital to its prestigious Honor Roll. We are proud to be the No. 1 hospital in Texas and among the top 20 hospitals in the nation. In addition, we are ranked in nine specialties, the most in the state.
Learn about the Professional Contributions of Nursing at Houston Methodist Hospital >
Patient & Visitor Resources
From registering for your visit to insurance information, you’ll find the resources you need to make your visit with us as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
- Registering for your visit
- Pay your bill
- Billing – other service providers
- Patient policies and rights
We welcome visitors 24 hours a day in most areas of the hospital, and provide numerous patient & visitor resources (parking information, dining options, etc.) to make visiting easy. We also provide you with these helpful tools:
Centers of Excellence
While Houston Methodist treats conditions from common to complex, our six Centers of Excellence offer advanced levels of expertise, specialists and support resources. Centers of Excellence consists of three essential elements: clinical treatment, research and education — intertwined to enhance patient care and educate current and future health professionals.
Houston Methodist Hospital is a recognized leader in the following Centers of Excellence:
- Houston Methodist Cancer Center
- Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center
- Houston Methodist J.C. Walter Jr. Transplant Center
- Houston Methodist Lynda K. and David M. Underwood Center for Digestive Disorders
- Houston Methodist Neurological Institute
- Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine