Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in The Woodlands
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, your first step should be to speak to a Virtual Urgent Care provider who will help you determine if testing is needed and advise you where to go.
Use Virtual Urgent Care for:
- COVID testing
- Upper respiratory infections/RSV
- Sore Throat
- Urinary tract infections
Please note, for everyone's safety, anyone entering our hospitals, clinics or doctor offices must wear a mask.
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in The Woodlands provides emergency care services in The Woodlands and Montgomery County. Now, The Woodlands residents have quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist with quality emergency care close to home.
Our 24/7 full-service ER offers:
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Admission to Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, if needed
Will I be safe from COVID-19 if I visit the emergency room?
You can be confident we are taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe during your visit, including:
- Vaccinating our staff
- Isolating COVID-19 patients from other patients
- Screening all patients and essential visitors when entering our facilities
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask
- Implementing social distancing in our waiting rooms
- Elevating our cleaning and housekeeping practices
For our most up-to-date visitor information, please click here.