Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in The Woodlands
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.
Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in The Woodlands provides extensive emergency care services in The Woodlands and Montgomery County. Now, The Woodlands residents have quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist with quality emergency care close to home — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The new Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in The Woodlands, located off FM 1488 and Kuykendahl, offers:
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians specializing in emergency care from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Specially trained emergency room staff
- Fast, efficient check-ins — short wait times
- 8 large, private treatment rooms
- On-site emergency care services including X-ray, CT, ultrasound and laboratory services
- Follow-up appointments with Houston Methodist specialists scheduled before you leave
- Fast admission to Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, if needed
- Free patient parking
RESERVE A TIME
Choose your time and check-in online to be seen quickly by one of our board-certified emergency medicine physicians.*
3759 FM 1488, Suite 500
The Woodlands, TX
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that many ER visits are for heart attack, stroke, kidney infections and rashes?
Learn to identify the symptoms for these ailments.
For a quick way to understand the difference between an urgent care facility and our emergency care centers, download this brochure.