Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Spring
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.
Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Spring provides extensive emergency care services in Houston's Northwest community. Now, Spring residents have quick, convenient access to Houston Methodist — quality emergency care close to home — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The new Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Spring, located off FM 2920 and Gosling Road, offers:
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians specializing in emergency care from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Specially trained emergency room staff
- Fast, efficient check-ins — no long waits
- 10 private treatment rooms
- On-site emergency care services including X-ray, CT, ultrasound and laboratory services
- Follow-up appointments with Houston Methodist specialists scheduled before you leave
- Fast admission to Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, if needed
- Free patient parking
The new facility is located at:
5303 FM 2920 (at Gosling Road)
Spring, Texas 77388
Get driving directions
Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Spring provides a full scope of emergency medical services and is a department of Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. For more than a decade, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital has been the health care leader in Northwest Houston.
RESERVE A TIME
Choose your time and check-in online to be seen quickly by one of our board-certified emergency medicine physicians.*
*Our online scheduling reservation service is designed to offer more convenient medical treatment by reserving your ER time. Please note: If there is a significant emergency in the ER, wait times may be longer.
5303 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that many ER visits are for heart attack, stroke, kidney infections and rashes?
Learn to identify the symptoms for these ailments.
For a quick way to understand the difference between an urgent care facility and our emergency care centers, download this brochure.