Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Cinco Ranch
Let us know you're on the wayClick the map pin to let us know you're on the way.
Emergencies can't wait. Neither should you.Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center in Cinco Ranch offers the same high-quality care for which Houston Methodist is known. The center is located at 26000 FM 1093 (at Cinco Rose), between the Cinco Ranch and Fulshear communities.
Our 24/7/365 full-service ER offers:
- Board-certified emergency physicians and nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Full-service X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- Private treatment rooms
- Easy access and free parking
- Treatment for patients of all ages — children and adults
- Admission to Houston Methodist West Hospital, if needed
Will I be safe from COVID-19 if I visit the emergency room?
Houston Methodist Emergency Departments and Emergency Care Centers are taking additional precautions to keep patients and staff safe, including:
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear masks. If you forgot your mask, we will provide one if needed.
- Providing patients with a mask* as soon as they arrive if they are not wearing one
- Screening patients before they walk in the door
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, as well as surfaces in common areas and employee workspaces
- Isolating suspected COVID-19 patients in a separate area
- Ensuring social distancing in waiting rooms
- Increasing housekeeping hours
- Screening all employees before they enter