We are delighted to welcome you to the Houston Methodist Global Alliance. The Global Alliance aims to provide our members with a vibrant international forum in which we can share information and the latest knowledge and best practices with clinicians and administrators who are committed to providing excellent patient care around the world.
The following benefits are complimentary to you as a Global Alliance member:
- Priority registration for Houston Methodist conferences, simulation training, customized development programs and I LEAD leadership training
- Invitations to our accredited online global lecture series
- Our global e-newsletter
- Our Centers of Excellence e-newsletters and annual reports
- Our Global Education Course Catalog - This catalog provides a comprehensive listing of upcoming Houston Methodist courses. Examples include professional and clinical training for physicians, surgeons, nurses and allied health professionals. The catalog will be updated and distributed quarterly.
- Priority scheduling for international patient referrals
- 24/7 patient liaison access for referred patients
For priority patient referrals, please call +1.713.363.7821. Please provide your Global Alliance member ID number for personalized service. For general inquiries please call +1.713.441.8032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.