Our audiologists are certified by the American Board of Audiology and American Academy of Audiology. Our team will work to customize a treatment plan for each patient based on his or her individual needs.
services and treatments
- Acoustic immittance measurements
- Auditory brainstem response
- Comprehensive audiology evaluations
- Cortical auditory evoked responses
- Custom ear technology (e.g., for musicians, noise exposure)
- Electrocochleography (ECochG). An ECochG, or ECOG, is test that evaluates the cochlea. This noninvasive technique involves measuring electric potentials in the inner ear and auditory nerve in response to sound.
- Industrial audiology and protecting
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Pediatric audiology
- Tinnitus evaluation, management and treatment
Our audiologists partner with the top hearing aid brands and manufacturers to help you choose the best device for your needs and lifestyle.
- Selection and considerations
- Cleaning & repairs
- Fittings and verifications
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom ear technology e.g. swimming & hearing protection
- Musician’s hearing protection
- CI evaluations
- CI activation and mapping
- CI adjustments
- Oculomotor assessments
- Electronystagmography (ENG)/Videonystagmography (VNG). These techniques of vestibular (balance) system testing are used to identify inner ear abnormalities causing dizziness and balance problems.
- Static and dynamic position tests
- Positional tests
- Caloric tests
- Rotary chair testing
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials (VEMP)