To learn more or schedule resources for this Core, please login to iLab.
The Preclinical Catheterization core facility is a multidisciplinary facility with state-of-the-art angiographic operating and observation suites located in the Fondren Building, staffed by expert technicians.
The lab houses several major medical instruments that include:
(1) a digital flat panel fluoroscopic unit with rotational angiography capability,
(2) ultrasound imaging machines,
(3) physiologic monitoring and recording equipment,
(4) gas-anesthesia machines, and
(5) an array of surgical tools.
For more information or to schedule use of this facility:
Laboratory Manager, Daryl Schulz 713-441-3318 firstname.lastname@example.org