Patient & Visitor Resources at Houston Methodist Hospital
At Houston Methodist Hospital, we believe in putting you first. That’s why we’ve created a beautiful, state-of-the-art health care facility to best serve you and your family. Our services are offered in a warm, healing environment designed with you in mind. Our healing garden provides outdoor green space for sitting, meditation and prayer. The space is located on the first floor, between Dunn and Fondren Towers. Pianists perform in the Crain Garden 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. most days of the week.
From online pre-registration to answering questions about insurance, we provide the resources you need to make your visit with us comfortable and convenient:
- Register for your visit
- Pay your bill
- Access test results (MyChart)
- Request Medical records
- Billing – other service providers
- Patient policies and rights
- Resources for out-of-town patients
- Review our Notice of Privacy Practices (In Spanish)
For more information about our visitation policy, please see our Patient Guide.
We understand how important family and friends are to a patient’s healing. In each room, we’ve provided furniture that transitions into a bed, and the patient’s nurse can provide a pillow and blanket for a visitor who wishes to spend the night.
- Visiting hours – We welcome visitors 24 hours a day. However, visiting hours for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) are at the discretion of the nurse.
- Directions to our hospital
- Campus map
- Amenities & services
- Spiritual care – For your spiritual needs, a chaplain is available 24 hours a day, and our beautiful chapel is always open.
We provide on-campus dining options for patients and visitors at a variety of locations:
- Fannin Street Café (serves Starbucks) – Floor 1
Hours: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday, 6:30 – 10 a.m., Saturday and Sunday
- The MarketPlace (cafeteria), Floor 1
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily and 11 p.m. – 3 a.m., Monday – Friday
- Bistro 6501 (serves Starbucks), Floor L (below Floor 1)
Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Blue Water Café, Floor 2
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Blue Water Espresso Bar, Floor 2
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Al Vetro Coffee and Espresso Bar, Floor 2
Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 11:30 a.m. Saturday
- Miller's Café, Floor 1
Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. ¬– 3 p.m., Saturday
- Murphy's Deli, Floor 2
Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Thursday, 6:30 a.m. ¬– 4 p.m., Friday
- Poblano's Restaurant, Floor 1
Hours: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Alonti Café, Floor 2
Hours: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
We offer five gift shops where you can purchase gifts, flowers, home décor, greeting cards, books, newspapers and seasonal merchandise.
- G. Johnson's Floral Images, Scurlock Tower, Floor 2, 713.797.6703
- Auxiliary Gift Shop, Dunn Tower, Floor 1, 713.441.4400
- Corners of the World Boutique, Scurlock Tower, Floor 2, 713.791.9600
- Roxie's Clothing & Accessories, Smith Tower, Floor 1, 713.791.1530
- The Jewel Box, Smith Tower, Floor 2, 713.797.9700