PGY2 Infectious Diseases
Will Musick, PharmD, BCPS (AQ ID)
Clinical Specialist, Infectious Diseases
PharmD, University of Kentucky
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, University of North Carolina Hospitals
PGY2 Infectious Diseases Residency, University of North Carolina Hospitals
6565 Fannin St., DB1-09
Houston, TX 77030
Fully accredited by the American Society of Health-Service Pharmacists (ASHP)
• Paid time off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, personal reasons, severe weather emergencies, family or personal short-term illness (approximately four weeks)
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• 403B retirement plan
• All application materials are due January 5th.
• Apply through the online PhORCAS system.
• Send in application materials as early as possible, before the deadline, as interview slots are limited.
Onsite interview required
Must be a Registered Pharmacist in Texas within 90 days of starting the program
For further information on licensure, contact the Texas State Board of Pharmacy:
Texas State Board of Pharmacy
William P. Hobby Building
333 Guadalupe, Suite 3-600, Box 21
Austin, TX 78701-3942