Houston Methodist Breast Care Center at Willowbrook
Schedule Your Mammogram
For comprehensive breast care you can trust, visit the experts at Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. We’re deeply committed to bringing you leading-edge breast care, including education, support programs, cancer prevention screenings and advanced treatment options for breast cancer. Our board-certified doctors are leaders in breast care and collaborate with specialists in oncology, pathology and plastic surgery to provide you with the most comprehensive care possible.
Innovative Breast Care Close to Home
- We know you have a choice when it comes to breast care. Here’s why you should choose Houston Methodist Willowbrook:
- Our board-certified, fellowship-trained doctors specialize solely in breast imaging and care, which increases accuracy and helps prevent return visits
- We are recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence for offering the highest standard of patient care and imaging quality
- Our dedicated cancer nurse navigator and radiology (non-cancer) nurse navigator offer complimentary, professional guidance for patients
- We offer biopsy results within 48 hours, usually sooner, and all results are reviewed and provided by a doctor
Services We OfferOur talented team of specialists includes breast radiologists, breast surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and care navigators who collaborate to offer the full breadth of breast care services, including:
- Comfortable, precise digital mammography using state-of-the-art imaging technology, including 3-D tomosynthesis breast ultrasounds, breast MRIs, ultrasound biopsies and stereotactic biopsies
- Ductography, an imaging technique used to identify or diagnose breast abnormalities that may cause nipple discharge
- Genetic testing to detect cancer genes, providing information to help make health care decisions
- Advanced treatment for breast cancer, including chemotherapy, hormone, drug and radiation therapy and the latest clinical trials available
- Cutting-edge breast reconstruction surgery, including nipple-sparing mastectomy, which, when combined with immediate breast reconstruction, provides superior cosmetic results without compromising cancer treatment
- SAVI SCOUT technology, a zero-radiation and wire-free procedure designed to help surgeons locate target tissue during a lumpectomy. SAVI SCOUT lumpectomies decrease time in the hospital and increase a lumpectomy’s success rate
- Hidden Scar Breast Cancer Surgery, an advanced surgical approach allowing surgeons to remove cancerous tissue through a single incision made in a discreet location. This approach enables the surgeon to preserve a natural-looking breast by sparing the nipple, areola and surrounding tissue
See a complete list of breast conditions and treatment options at all of our hospitals.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 281.737.7465.