Houston Methodist Breast Care Center in Towne Lake
Schedule Your Mammogram
Your Health Matters. Our Experts Can See You Safely.
During the COVID-19 crisis, our mammogram services are available. The safety of our patients and staff is our first priority, and we are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe. We are:
- Offering in-car check-in and waiting process at most locations
- Screening all patients with a temperature check and exposure questionnaire
- Adhering to a strict essential visitor policy
- Wearing masks and personal protective equipment while providing patient care
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces
- Redesigning waiting rooms and check-in lines to ensure social distancing.
Our Approach to Treatment
For comprehensive breast care you can trust, visit the experts at Houston Methodist Towne Lake. We’re deeply committed to bringing you leading-edge breast care, including education, support programs, cancer prevention screenings and advanced treatment options for breast cancer.
Our board-certified doctors are leaders in breast care and collaborate with specialists in oncology, pathology and plastic surgery to provide you with the most comprehensive care possible.
Innovative Breast Care Close to Home
We know you have a choice when it comes to breast care. Here’s why you should choose Houston Methodist Breast Care Center in Towne Lake:
- Our board-certified, fellowship-trained doctors specialize solely in breast imaging and care, which increases accuracy and helps prevent return visits
- We are recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence for offering the highest standard of patient care and imaging quality
- Our dedicated cancer nurse navigator and radiology (non-cancer) nurse navigator offer complimentary, professional guidance for patients
- We offer biopsy results within 48 hours, usually sooner, and all results are reviewed and provided by a doctor
Services We Offer
Our talented team of specialists includes breast radiologists, breast surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and care navigators who collaborate to offer the full breadth of breast care services, including:
- Comfortable, precise digital mammography using state-of-the-art imaging technology, including 3-D tomosynthesis breast ultrasounds, breast MRIs, ultrasound biopsies and stereotactic biopsies
See a complete list of breast conditions and treatment options at all of our hospitals.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 281.737.1832.