Breast Care Center at Texas Medical Center
Schedule Your Mammogram
Complete Breast Care Close to HomeHouston Methodist offers outstanding medical services for all your breast care needs. We take a comprehensive approach to care, from screening and diagnosis all the way through treatment and survivorship. We also provide therapeutic support services and advanced treatment for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients through our partnership with the Houston Methodist Cancer Center.
At Houston Methodist Breast Care Center, you’ll benefit from:
- A high level of expertise and experience, with board-certified doctors, nurses, radiologists and personnel dedicated solely to breast imaging, which increases accuracy and helps prevent return visits. We are recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence for offering the highest standards of efficiency, safety and quality
- Collaborative care that includes board-certified radiologists and surgeons working alongside specialists in oncology, pathology and plastic surgery to be sure all your needs are met
- Breast care navigators who reduce stress by answering questions and providing emotional support and guidance for those who require cancer treatment
Breast Services We OfferWe offer expert evaluation, diagnosis and support for all diseases and conditions related to your breasts. Highlights of our program include:
- The latest imaging technology to detect breast abnormalities, including 3-D mammograms (tomosynthesis), breast MRIs, ultrasound biopsies, stereotactic biopsies and molecular breast imaging, a highly sensitive radiological exam to detect breast cancer
- Ductography, an imaging technique used to identify or diagnose breast abnormalities that may cause nipple discharge
- Psychotherapy and support groups to help women who have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer find the emotional and spiritual support they need
See a complete list of breast services offered at all of our hospitals.
Breast Imaging Excellence
Highest Quality Breast Care
Accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) is granted only to those centers that have voluntarily committed to provide the highest quality care to patients with diseases of the breast. Each center must undergo a rigorous evaluation and review of its performance and compliance with the NAPBC standards. Learn more >