Breast Care Center at Sugar Land
The Breast Care Center at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital provides the full continuum of care — from screening through treatment and survivorship — all in one place.
Our patients enjoy the following benefits:
- The ability to undergo a mammogram and, if necessary, an ultrasound or MRI on the same day (pending insurance approval)
- A dedicated team that communicates effectively and coordinates care efficiently, which allows our patients to begin treatment immediately
- Full-time breast radiologists dedicated exclusively to breast care
- A Breast Care Navigator who will help to guide you and your family through the entire process of care
- State-of-the-art-technology typically found only in the nation's top academic medical centers
Amalia "Rose" Gonzales, MSN, RN, OCN — Sugar Land
Rose is an oncology nurse navigator at Houston Methodist Cancer Center at Sugar Land with over 14 years of experience caring for patients. She is an oncology certified nurse, and completed her Master’s Degree in Nursing with an education focus in June, 2017. As an oncology patient navigator for breast and gynecologic cancers, she focuses on educating patients about their diagnosis, advocating for individuals undergoing cancer treatments, helping them make timely decisions about their treatment, providing assistance with scheduling and coordinating with the physicians involved in each patient’s treatment. Contact Rose at 281.276.8989.
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Breast Care Center
16655 Southwest Frwy.
Sugar Land, TX 77479