Childbirth Center at West Hospital
Find an OB-GYN Specialist
There is no other family event as significant as the birth of a baby.
Participating in the arrival of a new life is a very precious experience. At Houston Methodist Childbirth Center at West Hospital, our caring staff is here to help you make the most of this very special event.
We provide comprehensive and integrated services for expecting mothers and their families in a safe and comfortable environment. Childbirth is a miraculous event for the entire family, and family-centered care means keeping families together as they joyously welcome their newest members.
Childbirth Center services include
- Board-certified OB/GYN doctors and specially-trained nurses
- Private, family-friendly labor and delivery suites
- Prenatal education, childbirth classes and tours
- Epidural and pain management through in-house anesthesiologists
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) caring for babies of all gestational ages
- Advanced newborn monitoring system to ensure the highest level of security
- Neonatologists and pediatric support team managed in partnership with Texas Children’s Hospital
For more information about our Childbirth Center, call 832.522.4200.
Virtual Tour of the Houston Methodist Childbirth Center at West Hospital
In the best interest of our patients, staff and community, we have transitioned in-person tours to online options. Your can partake in our virtual video tour of our Childbirth Center or you may sign up online for a virtual tour presentation.