How to Schedule a New Patient Appointment
1. Call 713.441.6455 to schedule your appointment.
2. Please prepare the following to bring to your appointment:
- Bring your health insurance card.
- Bring your previous medical records.
- Bring your pharmacy's phone number.
- Bring a list of all your medications. For EACH medication, include: Name, Dose, and How Often you take the medicine.
- Bring ALL of your prescriptions in their bottles.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete the registration process.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
- Detailed review of prior surgeries/interventions and complications
- Assessment of current status of the following:
- Renal function
- Bladder management
- Infection history
- Stone history
- Fecal continence history and goals
- Urinary continence history and goals
- Sexuality issues and goals
- Fertility issues and goals