Experts in Caring for Your Eyes
The specialists at Houston Methodist Eye Associates, a member of the Blanton Eye Institute, provide the highest quality of care for our patients while treating the full spectrum of eye disorders. Our group is made up of general ophthalmologists and fellowship-trained subspecialists who work hard to maintain a close relationship with each of our patients in a personalized, caring and comforting environment.
We are committed to delivering outstanding ophthalmic care and imaging. We take pride in using state-of-the-art technology, such as the Catalys® Precision Laser System. This laser’s proven clinical precision allows our team of ophthalmologists to personalize cataract procedures and tailor each procedure to a patient’s unique needs.
By introducing the best in technological advancements, we can better help patients who seek treatment for complex cases as we continue to make routine care safer and more effective.
services and treatments
- Complete Eye Exams & Contact Lenses
- LASIK & PRK
- Cataracts and Premium Intraocular Lenses
- Corneal Diseases and Surgeries
- Dry Eye Disease
- Eyelid Irritation & Infections
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Macular Degeneration
- Floaters, Flashes or Retinal Detachment
- Optic Nerve Disorders
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- BOTOX (cosmetic)
- Cosmetic Dermal Fillers
PHYSICIAN SPECIFIC SERVICES
- Comprehensive Medical Ophthalmology
- Cataract and General Eye Surgeries
- LASIK and Laser Vision Correction
- Corneal Transplant and Anterior Segment Diseases and Surgeries